Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Internship Day 9

Im interviewing Michele, she is a lady I work for. I got to her before Debbie or Patrick. She's so funny and super sweet, she bought us muffins today! :)

Questions:

Why did you choose meals on wheels, you have a masters and a bachleor degree?
What college did you go to?
Who has impacted you the most while working here?
When did you start working here?
How do you feel about the seniors and the work you do?

My Day:
Today Brandon came and visited me. It seemed like he was pretty impressed, which makes me super stoked! I showed him, Debbie, and Michele my story board and script. Michele actually bought us muffins today, I got chocolote... AMAZING. I scarfed that sucker down like no other. I almost slipped down the stairs today... -_- but I caught myself thankgod that would have humiating! Today was good I'm still waiting for Chris to email me back though. I hate this weather. I like the rain but I don't like being on like freakin tornado watch...







I LOVE the other 2 interns :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About My Company!

Meals On Wheels is an amazing company! The main goal is to deliver healthy meals to elders unable. To some it may just seems like food, but some of our clients are all alone and us visiting them makes their life better. There are 100 to 120 volinteers a day and 19 routes to deliver meals. There are 4 places we work out of, Metro, South County, East county, and North Country.

Followers