Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Internship Day 7

I asked 4 questions to Patrick...

1. Why did you choose Meals-on-Wheels?
He said he worked with Debbie before and she called him and let him know there was an opening. He likes the way she runs things and got the job!
2. How has this company impacted your life?
He said that he enjoys working for a company that gives back. "It's very rewarding!"
3. Where were you before this job?
He worked at the child abuse prevention foundation for a year and before that he worked in retail for a long time.
4. How has working for a non profit impacted your views on the work-world?
He said all the people he works with now are here to help the seniors not just because it's a job. He is very dedicated to helping as well. "this job makes me really happy"





This is Patrick and I. He's super sweet! :)






My Day:
Today was an okay day. I talked to Libby and Christian and Emilie today, it was good to see how their internships were going. KiKi quit, it was super sad but I'm glad she's going back home to spend time with her mom. We had a meeting today showing our projects and how they have been going. I had a full packet of info for Debbie and I did research on jelly braclets. hunger is orange and they cost around 50 cents each. I know I'm pretty amazing! Today was okay, just a downer on the end saying goodbye to KiKi. :(

1 comment:

  1. Good interview. Looks like you learned a lot about Patrick.

    ReplyDelete

About My Company!

Meals On Wheels is an amazing company! The main goal is to deliver healthy meals to elders unable. To some it may just seems like food, but some of our clients are all alone and us visiting them makes their life better. There are 100 to 120 volinteers a day and 19 routes to deliver meals. There are 4 places we work out of, Metro, South County, East county, and North Country.

Followers