Thursday, January 14, 2010

Internship Day 5

Internship projects, continued!

Project Title:
Bark For Change!
Project Description:
We will be having a street fair! My idea is the main event too! Im super stoked! Its a costume contest for dogs! its called Bark For Change. It's $20 to enter and the winning dog becomes the face to our waggin wheels program on the new website.
Project Schedule:
Today we are having a meeting planning our schedule. Mainly it will be Brain storming,reseach, contact, creative.
Materials & Equipment needed: We need to use the compu
ter to find contacts and people high up in the girl scouts that we can present to and get the word spread.
Project Documentation:
We will keep track of our work mostly on computers and folders of research. We also want to make a video that will be on the new website. When we are done I feel like we will have a full plan of what the fundraiser will look like, weather it's in a power point or and excel graph.


My Day:

Today was a really long day! I litterally sat on a computer for 6 and half hours. We had to do research on other non profit orginations to get ideas for other fundraisers and find contact info for certain companies. I had a raging headache and painful heels on! Over all today wasn't my favorite day, but I finally got my project! There was a party downstairs and got really good red velvet cake though. At 3 I left only to fall asleep around 7 at night. I was so tired!


This is when I officially went crazy! Sitting at a computer for 6 hours killed me!

2 comments:

  1. i love how youre posting super cute pics! hehehe :P Thats so cool that youre setting up a fundraiser! im so proud! where is the street fair going to be? I want to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its on 3rd ave. inbetween nutmeg and maple!
    and well all be going togethor! :))

    ReplyDelete

About My Company!

Meals On Wheels is an amazing company! The main goal is to deliver healthy meals to elders unable. To some it may just seems like food, but some of our clients are all alone and us visiting them makes their life better. There are 100 to 120 volinteers a day and 19 routes to deliver meals. There are 4 places we work out of, Metro, South County, East county, and North Country.

Followers