Friday, January 22, 2010

Internship Day 11

This Week:
This week was a pretty good week. There was a few days where I didn't have a lot to do but overall it was an okay week. Brandon came to visit me, that was pretty cool. I think he was pretty impressed too. He's going to bring 3 sophmores to vivit on friday for my POL. I hope i get chill ones and not like hyper annoying ones, lol. Thursday and Friday were boring because we didn't really have anything to do. Monday will probably be boring boring too because tuesday is when we film and than the rest of the week we will be super busy. I'm excited to meet Evelynn. Were interviewing her for the video were making. Writing this was pretty easy, I guess because I write about my day everyday. Oh, another highlight of this week was Michele bout us muffins. THEY WERE SO SO GOOD! I've never tasted one like it, it was like heaven in my mouth....

No comments:

Post a Comment

About My Company!

Meals On Wheels is an amazing company! The main goal is to deliver healthy meals to elders unable. To some it may just seems like food, but some of our clients are all alone and us visiting them makes their life better. There are 100 to 120 volinteers a day and 19 routes to deliver meals. There are 4 places we work out of, Metro, South County, East county, and North Country.

Followers