Friday, January 29, 2010

Final Day :(

Throughout this internship I have learned a lot about myself, life, and Meals on Wheels Greater San Diego. I came having a background of volunteering here but in no way shape or form did expect to fall in love with this company as much as I have. Learning from different perspectives what it takes to be here and stay strong as a non profit, how to interact with different types of people, and getting a real sight into the work world. This experience has been life changing and I know it might sound a little cliché but I will always be here for Meals on Wheels Greater San Diego and can’t wait till June!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About My Company!

Meals On Wheels is an amazing company! The main goal is to deliver healthy meals to elders unable. To some it may just seems like food, but some of our clients are all alone and us visiting them makes their life better. There are 100 to 120 volinteers a day and 19 routes to deliver meals. There are 4 places we work out of, Metro, South County, East county, and North Country.

Followers